Thursday, April 8, 2010

Sound Of Genesis - Journey To The Moon LP


Sorry for the delay in getting to this. Life in the real world keeps me away. I just can't justify the time away from work and family to deal with my blog as often as I'd like to. This post is in response to a couple of requests I got to post the whole album of The Sound Of Genesis - Journey To Moon. I haven't listened to the whole album in a few years, and figured as long as I was, I might as well record it. As I stated in a previous post on the 45, I found this album after I bought the 45. Found it in an antique mall somewhere in Ohio, (Just like the Jayhawks song!) The album jacket states that the music is by Sound Of Genesis with narration by Victor Jay. The album was produced by John Madara and Tom Sellers, except for the song "Journey To Moon", where Len Barry was also involved. Anyway, I've uploaded the album sides and you can hear them below. Enjoy and keep those comments coming. I'm still very new to this, but I love hearing from others with like interests.
,

2 comments:

  1. I just picked up a copy of this myself a few weeks ago. At a junk shop, of course. I haven't put it on yet, now i'm looking forward to hearing it.
    Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it possible to get this album in mp3 format? thanks, Jamie

    ReplyDelete